NORIIPPO Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as “these Terms”) shall comply with all registered users in using the web service “NORIIPPO” provided by Ebisu Ryokan Inc., Ltd. And the relationship between rights and obligations between our company and registered users is set up. Those who use this service as a registered user must read the full sentence before agreeing to this agreement.
This Agreement is intended to establish the rights and obligations relationship between us and registered users (defined in Article 2) concerning the use of this service (defined in Article 2), and this service between the registered user and the Company It applies to all relationships concerning the use of.
The rules, provisions, etc. relating to this service that we post from time to time on our website (as defined in Article 2) constitute a part of this agreement.
The following terms used in these Terms shall have the meanings specified below.
(1) “External SNS service” is a social networking service offered by Facebook, Twitter and other businesses to authenticate registered users etc., disclosure of friendship, to the inside of the external social network It has a function such as disclosure of contents and it means the service used to implement this service.
(2) “External SNS operators” means service providers of external SNS services.
(3) “External SNS Service Terms of Service” means the terms that determine the rights relationship between registered users and external SNS operators.
(4) “Intellectual Property Rights” means copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights (those acquiring their rights or registering for those rights) It includes the right to do.)
(5) “Our website” means the website operated by the Company whose domain is “noriippo.com” (in the event that the domain or content of our website changes regardless of reasons, It includes the website after change.)
(6) “Registered user” means an individual who has been registered as a user of this service under Article 3.
(7) “Service” means a web service named “NORIIPPO” provided by the Company (including the changed service if the name or content of the service is changed regardless of reason) It means.
(8) “Contract for use” means a contract for use of this service in accordance with the provisions of this agreement established between us and registered users under Article 3, paragraph 4.
1. Person who wishes to use this service (hereinafter referred to as “registrant”) agrees to comply with these Terms and also provides certain information (hereinafter referred to as “Registration Matter” ) To our company by the method specified by us, you can apply for registration of the use of this service to our company.
2. Application for registration must be done by individuals who use this service by themselves, and in principle registration applications by proxies are not allowed. In addition, those who wish to use this service must provide the Company with truth, accurate and up-to-date information when applying for registration.
3. In accordance with the Company’s standards, the Company decides whether or not to register the applicant for registration, and when the Company approves the registration, notifies the applicant to that effect to that effect, and as a result of this notification, as a registered user of the applicant Registration is assumed to be completed.
4. Upon completion of the registration prescribed in the preceding paragraph, a contract for use of this service pursuant to the provisions of this agreement is established between the registered user and the Company, and the registered user can use the service in the way specified by the Company It will look like.
5. The Company may refuse registration if a person applying for registration pursuant to paragraph 1 falls under any of the following events.
(1) When the Company determines that there is a risk of violating these Terms
(2) False, misprinted or omissible for all or part of the registration matters provided to the Company
(3) In the case that the registration of the use of this service has been canceled in the past
(4) In the case that it is either a minor, an adult ward, an insured person or an assistant person, and has not obtained consent from the legal representative, guardian, curator or assistant etc
(5) Anti-social forces etc. (meaning organized crime groups, organized crime group members, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and others), or through antici- social forces etc. through funding etc. When we judge that we are engaged in some sort of interaction or involvement with antisocial forces such as cooperation or involvement in maintenance, operation or management
(6) Others, when we judge that registration is not appropriate
4. Change of registration items
Registered users shall notify the Company of such change by the method specified by the Company without delay and submit the materials requested by the Company if there is a change in the registration matter.
5. Management of passwords and user IDs
1. Registered users shall manage and store passwords and user IDs under their own responsibility and shall not allow third parties to use, lend, transfer, transfer names, buy and sell etc. .
2. Registered users shall bear the responsibility for damages caused by inadequate management of passwords or user IDs, errors in use, use by third parties, etc. We do not assume any responsibility.
3. Registered users shall notify the Company immediately and in accordance with instructions from the Company, if it is found that the password or user ID is stolen or used by a third party.
6. Use of this service
1. Registered users can use this service to the extent that they do not violate these terms in accordance with the method defined by the Company.
2. Registered users are responsible for their expenses and responsibilities, such as terminals, software and any other necessary equipment and usage environments (including the conclusion of contracts with external SNS operators, etc) necessary for using this service As shown below.
3. Registered users shall not take any action corresponding to any of the following items in using this service.
(1) Any act infringing on intellectual property rights, portrait rights, rights of privacy, honor, other rights or interests of the Company, other users of the Service, other external SNS operators or other third parties Including direct or indirect actions.)
(2) Acts related to criminal acts or acts contrary to public order and morals
(3) Acts in violation of laws or regulations or internal rules of industry associations to which our company or registered user belongs
(4) acts that put a burden on the server beyond the scope of normal use, acts that encourage it, other acts that interfere with or obstruct the use of this service by other registered users
(5) Acts that become harassing to third parties regardless of method, such as stalking acts
(6) The act of registering users to use the whole or a part of this service for commercial purposes (including any use such as use, reproduction, copying, copying, selling, reselling etc.) (However, Except things.)
(7) The act of using registered information other than private personal use as an individual in copying, selling, publishing, publishing, or other method for registered information by the registered user, and other acts other than registered users or registered users Act of causing a third party to do similar acts
(8) Acts of collecting and storing personal information of other registered users (meaning “personal information” as defined in Article 2, paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the same shall apply hereinafter), or these acts Trying
(9) Acts of registering for the service again despite being suspended due to a violation
(10) Acts of inviting registered users suspended due to violation
(11) Acts of using one password or user ID by multiple people
(12) Acts of possessing multiple passwords or user IDs by one person
(13) Acts of indiscriminately and leaving access history in large quantities for the purpose of guiding access etc.
(14) Acts of altering information that can be used for this service
(15) Acts of slandering or slandering other registered users, third parties including external SNS operators
(16) Acts of assisting, promoting, promoting, etc. activities of anti-social forces etc.
(17) Acts of sending information including computer viruses and other harmful computer programs
(18) Acts that may interfere with the management of the Service by the Company
(19) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
4. Registered users shall report to email@example.com if other registered users conduct the acts specified in paragraph 3 or other improper acts. However, even in the case of such report, we are not obligated to take any other measures such as deletion.
7. Stop of this service
1. The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the use of this service in whole or in part without notifying the registered user in advance if it falls under any of the following.
(1) In case of periodic or urgent inspection or maintenance work of the computer / system related to this service
(2) When computer, communication line, etc. cease due to accident
(3) When the service can not be operated due to force majeure such as fire, power failure, natural disasters, etc.
(4) When the trouble, service interruption or suspension of service provision, suspension of cooperation with this service, specification change etc occurred to the external SNS service
(5) In the event that we judge that suspension or interruption is necessary
2. The Company may terminate the provision of this service at our convenience. In this case, we will notify registered users in advance.
3. The Company shall not be held liable for any damages caused to registered users based on measures taken by the Company under this section.
8. Saving information
We are not obligated to store such information even if we have stored messages and other information sent and received by registered users for a certain period of time for operation, we can delete these information at any time I will. In addition, we are not liable for any damages caused to registered users based on measures taken by the Company under this section.
9. Notes on download etc.
When installing the software or the like on the computer of the registered user by downloading from our website or using other methods during the use of this service or during the use of this service, the registered user shall notify the registered user We shall pay sufficient attention so as not to cause disappearance or alteration of equipment or failure or damage of equipment, and we are not responsible for any such damages caused to registered users.
10. Attribution of rights
1. All ownership rights and intellectual property rights relating to our website and this service belong to us or those licensed to us or our company and the license to use this service based on the registration stipulated in this agreement is It does not imply license of intellectual property rights of the website or persons who licenses our company or our company concerning this service. Registered users shall not be liable to any act that may violate the intellectual property rights of the Company or anyone who licenses the Company for any reason (including but not limited to disassembling, decompiling, reverse engineering) I will not do).
2. In order to improve this service, the Company shall collect the name, age, sex, self-introduction, hometown, birthday, academic qualification, Like information, photographs, profile information of registered users acquired from the external SNS operator , Employment history, relationship information etc. Information on the usage status of this service such as the activity log of registered users in this service (including but not limited to travel plans, favorites, logs related to profile information) In addition, we may also provide such information to third parties. Registered users acknowledge that acquisition and provision in this section will be conducted and use this service after agreeing to be acquired and provided.
3. In our website or this service, registered users are free to use (reproduce, copy, alter, transfer to third party It includes re-licensing and any other use). Registered users have the possibility that texts, images, moving images and other data that have been contributed or transmitted will be delivered to external media or the like or that they may be browsed on an external website, in that case, registered users We acknowledge that there is a possibility that it may not be able to alter, delete, etc. the contents afterwards, and we do not raise any objections on them.
11. Registration cancellation, etc.
1. If the registered user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company shall temporarily suspend the use of this service for that registered user without prior notice or demand, or register You can cancel the registration as a user.
(1) In the event of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(3) In the case of using or using this service in a purpose or manner that could cause damage to our company, other registered users, external SNS operators or other third parties
(4) In the event that the registered user is unable to receive the service or cooperation from the external SNS operator due to violation of the external SNS service usage agreement or for other reasons
(5) In the event of interfering with the operation of this service regardless of means
(6) Cancellation of payment or impossibility of payment, or when a petition for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, commencement of civil rehabilitation proceedings, commencement of corporate reorganization proceedings, commencement of special liquidation or the commencement of similar procedures
(7) In case of receiving a disposition of handover or checks handed out by himself or underwritten by himself / herself
(8) When there is a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution or auction
(9) In case of receiving tax delinquency in taxes and duties
(10) In the case of death or when receiving a judgment on commencement of guardianship, commencement of assistance or assistance
(11) If there is no use of this service for more than one month and there is no response to the contact from us
(12) When falling under each item of Article 3, paragraph 5
(13) In addition, if we determine that continuation of registration as a registered user is not appropriate
2. If any of the events listed in each of the items of the preceding paragraph falls under the circumstances, the registered user loses the benefit of due date for any obligation owed to the Company and promptly pays all the obligations to the Company It must be.
3. The Company shall not be held liable for any damages caused to registered users due to the conduct of the Company pursuant to this section.
4. Registered users can cancel registration as their registered users by notifying our company by the method prescribed by our company.
5. In the event that the registered user’s registration is canceled under this section, the registered user shall return, destroy or otherwise dispose of software, manuals or other items related to the Service provided by the Company based on our instructions Shall be performed.
12. Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer
1. Although this service may cooperate with external SNS service, we do not necessarily guarantee such cooperation and we assume no responsibility even if we can not cooperate with external SNS service in this service .
2. In the case that this service is in cooperation with external SNS service, registered users shall comply with the external SNS service usage agreement with their own expenses and responsibilities, and register users and external SNS operators operating the external SNS service Even if a dispute arises between you and us, we will not bear any responsibility for the dispute etc.
3. The Company shall not guarantee the truth, accuracy, legality and any other matters of the information provided by this service (including but not limited to information transmitted by other registered users) It also does not do. Furthermore, even if the registered user obtains information on the service, other registered users directly or indirectly from the Company, we will guarantee to any registered user anything beyond what is stipulated in this agreement It is not something.
4. Registered users shall investigate whether using this service violates laws applicable to registered users, internal rules of industry organizations, etc. based on their own responsibility and costs, , We do not guarantee that the use of this service by registered users conforms to laws and regulations applicable to registered users, internal regulations of industry organizations, etc. at all.
5. Transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between registered users and other registered users, external SNS operators or other third parties in relation to this service or our website are processed at the responsibility of registered users We shall not be responsible for any such matters.
6. The Company shall suspend, suspend, terminate, disable or change the provision of the Service by the Company, delete or lose the registered user’s message or information, cancel registration of the registered user, lose data due to the use of this service or We shall not be held responsible for any damage or damage to equipment or any other damages suffered by registered users in connection with this service.
7. Even if a link from our website to other websites or a link to our website from other websites is provided, we will not be liable for any websites other than our website and information obtained from it We assume no responsibility for any reason.
13. Dispute Resolution and Damages
1. Registered users must indemnify the Company for damage in violation of these terms or in case of damaging the Company in connection with the use of this service.
2. In the event that a registered user receives complaints from other registered users, external SNS operators or other third parties in relation to this service or a dispute arises between them, he / In addition to notifying the Company, we will process the complaint or dispute at the expense and responsibility of the registered user and report the progress and results to the Company based on the request from the Company.
3. In connection with the use of this service by registered users, if we receive any claims from other registered users, external SNS operators or other third parties for infringement or other reasons, the registered user The Company must compensate the amount for which the Company is forced to pay to the third party based on the request.
4. We are not liable for any damages incurred by registered users in relation to this service. Even in the case where the Company assumes liability for damages against registered users regardless of the provisions of this section or other liability exempt from our liability for damages due to the application of the Consumer Contract Law or for other reasons, Up to 1000 yen will be the upper limit.
1. “Confidential information” as used in this Agreement shall mean, in connection with a Subscription Agreement or this Service, the Company’s technology that the registered user has been provided or disclosed by the Company in writing, verbal or recording medium, , Sales, operations, finance, organization, and other matters. However, (1) those already publicly known or already already known when provided or disclosed by the Company or when they are known, (2) those provided, disclosed, or acquired by the Company (3) Properly acquired without the obligation to keep confidentiality from a third party authorized to provide or to disclose, (4) ) Developed independently without confidential information, (5) Items confirmed in writing that the necessity of confidentiality retained from us is excluded from confidential information.
2. Registered users shall use confidential information only for the purpose of using this service and shall not disclose, disclose or disclose our confidential information to third parties without our written consent.
3. Regardless of the provisions of paragraph 2, registered users may disclose Confidential Information based on law, court or government agency order, request or request. However, in the event of such order, request or request, we must promptly inform us.
4. When registering a document containing secret information or magnetic recording media etc., the registered user shall obtain the written consent of the Company in advance, and strictly follow the second paragraph on the management of copies We shall do.
5. Registered user shall, upon request from the Company, return or discard the written or other recording medium material containing or containing confidential information and confidential information, and all copies thereof, at any time without delay, without delay Have to.
15. Validity period
Utilization contracts are those that effectively survive between the Company and registered users from the date on which registration under the provisions of Article 3 has been completed to the date on which the registration of the registered user was canceled during the period of the service provided will do.
16. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
1. We can freely change the contents of this service.
2. The Company shall be able to change these Terms (including the rules and regulations concerning the Service to be posted on our website, same below in this Article). In the event that this agreement is changed, we will notify the registered user of the contents of the change, and if the registered user uses this service after notice of the change contents or if the registration is canceled within the period specified by us If you do not take the procedure, the registered user considers that you agree to the change of this agreement.
17. Contact / Notice
Inquiries about this service Other contacts or notices from registered users to us or notifications, notification concerning changes in this agreement or any other communication or notification from registered company to registered users shall be carried out by our company.
18. Assignment of these Terms
1. Registered user shall not transfer, transfer, set up collateral, or otherwise dispose of the status under the contract or the rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without prior written consent of the Company can not.
2. When we transfer the business pertaining to this service to another company, we will transfer the status on the use contract, the rights and obligations based on this contract, the registered matter of the registered user and other customer information upon the assignment of said business to said business transfer , And the registered user agrees in advance in this paragraph with respect to such assignment. Incidentally, the business transfer prescribed in this section shall include not only normal business transfer, but also any case where company split or other business transfers.
19. Perfect agreement
This Agreement constitutes a complete agreement between us and the registered user concerning matters included in this Agreement and shall be agreed in advance and expressed by the Company and registered users concerning matters included in this agreement orally or in writing, I give priority to consent.
Even if any provision of this Agreement or any part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by the Consumer Contract Act or other laws or regulations, the remaining provisions and some of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable The remainder of the provision determined to be in full continuity and effectiveness, the Company and registered users shall make the provision or part of invalidity or unenforceability lawful, and to the extent necessary to make execution enforcement , We will endeavor to ensure the effect of the invalid or unenforceable clause or part and legally and economically equivalent effect.
21. Survival provision
Article 5, Paragraph 2, Article 6, Paragraph 4, Article 7, Paragraph 3, Articles 8 through 10, Article 11, Paragraph 2, 3 and 5, Article 12 through Article Article 14 and the provisions of Articles 18 to 22 shall survive effectively even after the termination of the use contract. However, Article 14 shall survive only for 5 years after termination of the contract.
22. Governing law and competent court
The law governing this Agreement shall be the Japanese law, and for any dispute arising out or related to this Agreement, the Tokyo District Court shall be the first examiner’s exclusive jurisdictional court.
23. Talks resolved
We and our registered users shall resolve promptly upon consultation pursuant to the principle of faithfulness and mutual respect mutually in case any matter not stipulated in this Agreement or interpretation of this Agreement arises.
【Established August 8, 2017】