1. Definition of personal information
2. Purpose of using personal information
This site will use your personal information for the following purposes.
(1) For providing the services of our site
(2) To have our customers enjoy using the service of this site
(3) To respond to guidance and inquiries etc. regarding the service of this site
(4) To manage customer information
(5) For the purpose of announcing products, services etc on our site
(6) To respond to acts in violation of our site’s terms and policies relating to the services of this site (hereinafter referred to as “contracts, etc.”)
(7) In order to notify the change etc. of the service etc. concerning the service of this site
(8) To help improve the services of our site, develop new services, etc.
(9) In order to prepare statistical data processed into a form that can not identify individuals in relation to the service of our site
(10) Other purposes, for the purpose attached to the above purpose of use
3. Change of purpose for using personal information
This site may change the purpose of using personal information to the extent reasonably accepted that it has considerable relevance, and in case it changes, notify or announce to the customer.
4. Restrictions on the use of personal information
Except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, this site will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use without obtaining the consent of the customer. However, in the following cases this is not the limit.
(1) Based on laws and ordinances
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain customer’s consent
(3) When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain customer’s consent
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national agency, a local public entity or a person receiving a consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the customer, the execution of said affairs When there is a risk of interfering with
5. Proper acquisition of personal information
This site will properly acquire personal information and will not acquire it by lying or other illegal means.
6. Safety management of personal information
This site will supervise the employees of this site as necessary and properly so that safety management of personal information can be aimed at risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, in case of consigning all or part of the handling of personal information, this site will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision so that the consigned company can ensure the safety management of personal information.
7. Third Party Provision
In addition to the case where disclosure is allowed under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, this website does not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent of customers. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to the third party specified in the above.
(1) When the site consigns all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
(2) Personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When sharing in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 8
8. Shared use
This site will share your personal information as follows.
(1) Items of personal information to be used jointly
Personal information necessary for travel application. (Name, current address, contact address, emergency contact information, passport information etc.)
(2) Scope of persons to use in cooperation
Travel agencies and companies implementing activities (specifically refer to the list of linked sites)
(3) Purpose of use by person using
Travel arrangements and reservations
(4) Name or name of the person responsible for management of the personal information
9. Disclosure of personal information
When the customer is requested to disclose personal information in accordance with the provision of the Personal Information Protection Act from the customer, upon confirming that it is a request from the customer himself / herself, disclose it to the customer without delay (We will notify you if the personal information does not exist.) However, unless the site is obliged to disclose through the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, this is not the case.
10. Correction of personal information
If the customer is asked for correction, addition or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “correction etc.”) of the contents based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act due to the reason that the personal information is not true from the customer , After confirming that it is a request from the customer himself, conduct necessary investigation without delay within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use, correct the contents of personal information based on the result , We will inform the customer to that effect (we will notify you to that effect when we make a decision not to make corrections etc.). However, this site is not limited if the site does not undertake the obligation of correction etc. by personal information protection law and other laws and regulations.
11. Discontinuation of use of personal information, etc.
This site is designed to protect customers’ personal information from reasons that customer’s personal information has been handled beyond the scope of previously published purposes or because it was acquired by falsely other illegal means In the event that you are requested to stop or eliminate its use (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) based on the provisions of the law, if it is found that there is a reason for the request, After confirming that it is a request, we will suspend the use of personal information without delay and notify the customer to that effect. However, unless the site is obliged to suspend the use, etc. by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, this is not the case.
The service of this site may use cookie and similar technology. These technologies are useful for grasping the usage of this site’s service, etc. by this site and contribute to improving the service. Users who want to deactivate cookies can invalidate cookies by changing the web browser settings. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use some functions of our site’s services.
13. Using Google Analytics
14. Disclosure of Information
Since there are services that assume that information on your site’s profile information (including your real name) and other information within the range specified by this site is made public on this site’s service, Please acknowledge this point when using it, please use.
For inquiries concerning requests for disclosure etc., opinions, questions, complaints application and other handling of personal information, please contact the following counter.
Ebisu Ryokan Inc.
16. Continuous Improvement
Established August 8, 2017